aloha jenerick iz da name, dis blog iz about anything and everything in da not so interesting life of me. i am werking on seeing through people (radiographer), constantly in da pursuit of happyness, likes to attempt playing da guitar and piano, my taste budz do not discriminate against most flavors, thinks photographs are just simply amazing and i like da number odds...........shaka \m/.

most images are downloaded from da internet with no intentions of making any financial gains.

Jul 30, 2010

deep down inside somehow

afta sum d.licious guri-guri i took da meanest power nap and recharged my body from a morning surf session. awakened by my bodies internal clock i belted a huge yawn. i took my time waking up but eventually like we all fall asleep we all become wide awake. feeling super lazy and knowing dat i had to run, i jus wasn't up to it. time ticked away with da sun going down, with me not into running at night i had to find a way to get my legs going. don't know how i did it but i did and a mile into my run i figured out dat finding da motivation, answer, courage and da mindset to do whatever it is dat you set yur self up for through da challenges of life's ups and downs.......you hav to dig deep down inside of you and grasp it. it's there and will always be there for you to reach and take control. da deal iz yur gonna hav to want too. like they all say, you can lead a camel to da water but it's up to da camel to drink.

as my run started winding down with da last mile, i had to dig deep down inside of myself again and finish wat i started. amazing how wen yur ready to quit and give up, dat if you jus reach for dat little something inside of you, you will finish wat you started and get through anything dat life throws at you. wen it was all sed and done i'm glad i ran and ran all da way through. dis has no science behind it nor do i hav proof of it actually werking. no animals were harmed during dis epiphany.