aloha jenerick iz da name, dis blog iz about anything and everything in da not so interesting life of me. i am werking on seeing through people (radiographer), constantly in da pursuit of happyness, likes to attempt playing da guitar and piano, my taste budz do not discriminate against most flavors, thinks photographs are just simply amazing and i like da number odds...........shaka \m/.

most images are downloaded from da internet with no intentions of making any financial gains.

Sep 4, 2010

dear mom,

i love you with all my heart. you continue to give and sacrifice your time in order to help others in need and not ask for anything in return. you are unselfish and treat everyone as if they are your own. you are an amazing person and i admire you for that. even if i tried i'd only be half the human being you are.

i remember you scolding me almost everyday of my life about everything i did wrong and i hated you for that, but now i understand why.......it is because you cared and loved me. if it wasn't for your continuous scoldings and lectures i still would be that kid who never grew up. i'm sorry i gave you a hard time during my younger years.

i enjoy pulling out all your white hairs that i have given you over the years, those simplest of conversations that we have and of course your delicious food that fills my tummy daily. i want to give you a hug and tell you that i love you everyday, hoping that the feeling you get will never fade away.

you have given me everything i needed in life, which is your love and support and an opportunity to get educated. i'm the person i am today because of you and for that i thank you.

love,
your son