aloha jenerick iz da name, dis blog iz about anything and everything in da not so interesting life of me. i am werking on seeing through people (radiographer), constantly in da pursuit of happyness, likes to attempt playing da guitar and piano, my taste budz do not discriminate against most flavors, thinks photographs are just simply amazing and i like da number odds...........shaka \m/.

most images are downloaded from da internet with no intentions of making any financial gains.

Sep 4, 2010

oh fatty food you are so yummy


my mom makes really d.licious food, simply amazing home cooked meals. i'd eat it up like a fat kid loves cake. da problem wit dat iz she would cook everything wit a lot of oil, ie: she would fry bacon wit oil. da past couple of years she's learned to use very little or none at all. during dis pass couple years i have been feeling this pain/tightness around my chest closest to my heart as i sat or did sum kind of physical werkout. but nothing really serious to cause panic and i would excuse it as sum muscle spasm or something. hearing of others getting heart attacks at such a young age, seriously those thoughts messed wit me for a while.

da last time i have been to the doctors was to get stitched up after being punctured by a reef. it's been eight-nine sum years since i been sick and i never broke a bone in my body, so i never really had a reason to go see a doctor, unless i was injured. it didn't help dat i didn't hav any medical da past four years. my medical jus kicked in this past month so i decided to take precautions and go get my blood tested for any abnormalities.

results jus came back today and there are no abnormalities matter fact everything is between da range they are supposed to be. da one i paid close attention to was my cholesterol level. a safe range was <200, my number was 131. you can't buy health, i am happy to be healthy.......greatful i am ( :